|medium||breathing air acc.||DIN 3188 / EN 12021 : 2014|
|intake pressure||bar abs.||1 + 0,2|
|rated overpressure||max bar.||350|
|delivered quantity measured at number of stages||3|
|number of cylinders||3|
|cylinder 1st stage||ø mm||88|
|cylinder 2nd stage||36|
|cylinder 3rd stage||14|
|1st stage approx.||bar||7 - 10|
|2nd stage approx.||bar||40 - 46|
|3rd stage approx.||bar||225 und / or 330|
|rotating direction||counter clockwise|
|lubrication||splash lubrication with oil whizzer pin|
|quantity of lubricating oil||l||1,8|
|oil type||Synthetic Oil|
|tolerated maximum ambient temperature||+5° bis +45°|
|tolerated maximum inclination||5°|
|interval for condensate emptying||every 10-15 minutes|
|three-phase squirrel Cage motor (E3)||3x400V/50 Hz, 2900 r.p.m.|
- compressor and motor mounted on frame with shock absorbers. Frame, manufactured in light weight construction, is designed for easy change of power sources.
- micronic type intake filter
- splash lubrication
- interstage coolers
- final mechanical separator for the removal of oil-/ water condensate
- optical oil level control on compressor block
- final safety valve 225 bar or 330 bar
- back pressure/ non return valve
- thermal circuit breaker
- manual star-delta switch
- 3 m connection cable with EEC connector
- hour meter
PURIFICATION SYSTEM F 12000
- COMP TRADE long-life transparent filter cartridge with saturatiuon indicator processing in 3 stages (drying, neutralisation, micro filtering)
- air quality DIN 3188 / EN 12021 : 2014
- filling : MS-AC-MS supplying air quality according to DIN 3188 / EN 12021 : 2014
- Regenerable air volume 1200 m³ bei 20° ambient temperature.
FILLING DEVICES MIT 2×300 or 2×200 BAR HOSE CONNECTION
- 2 Toggle Valves with G5/8" connection DIN 477
- pressure gauge for filling pressure
- ON/Off switch, main switch and auto stop when reaching final filling pressure
- pressure switch with cut-off when the final pressure is reached
AUTOMATIC DRAINAGE SYSTEM
- drains all separators between the individual stages and also the final separator during compressor Operation
- unloaded start integrated (automatically draining at every shut-down of the unit)
- condensate collecting tank, content approx. 5 litres
- sound absorber
- timer for autodrain system to adjust the most economical drain-intervals
ADDITIONAL PRESSURE RANGE consisting of:
- pre adjusted pressure reducing valve
- pressure gauge for additional pressure range
- safety valve for 2nd pressure range
- with automatic control of Cartridge, indication of cartridge saturation and automatic stop, when reaching humidity limits. This is ensured by a sensor inside the filter cartridge.
- a monitoring system for filter cartridge saturation and maintenance Level without external power supply and sensors, activated by the compressor operation itself.
- for oil level control with auto stop and reset button when reaching minimum oil level in the compressor block / oil level indicator. The oil level indicator is situated on front of the compressor-frame for additional easy optical control.
- for temperature control with auto stop and reset button when reaching maximum temperature on the last stage of the compressor block.
EXTERNAL FILLING PANEL
- compressor filling panel with selectable amount of filling Connections, designed for wall mounting with hour meter, on/off button and 5 meter cable and high pressure hose connection between compressor and filling panel.